What is a visit quota?
Any time someone arrives on your website from another site, from a search, from an ad click or any other traffic source, one visit will be registered in your account. Each Improvely billing plan allows you to track up to a certain number of visits each month — this is your visit quota. This quota is shared across all projects in your account. If you exceed the limits of your current plan, you’ll be notified and upgraded to the next larger plan going forward.
More from this category
- What happens if I exceed my visit quota?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I delete unwanted visits or conversions?
- How can I view the IP addresses of individual visits?
- How do I find all activity from a specific IP address?
- Does Improvely work across domains?
- How do I exclude my own visits?