What is a visit quota?
Any time someone arrives on your website from another site, from a search, from an ad click or any other traffic source, one visit will be registered in your account. Each Improvely billing plan allows you to track a certain number of visits each month — this is your visit quota. This quota is shared across all projects in your account.
More from this category
- What happens if I exceed my visit quota?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How can I delete unwanted visits or conversions?
- How can I view the IP addresses of individual visits?
- How do I find all activity from a specific IP address?
- Does Improvely work across domains?
- How do I exclude my own visits?