Delete a Project
You can delete a project to remove all visits, conversions, costs, revenue, tracking links and other data associated with that project in your account. Deleting a project is a permanent, irreversible action.
To delete a project, click on Choose a Project or the name of the currently selected project at the top left of the main menu in your account, then clicking on Settings.
On the Project Settings page, click the Delete Project button in the right column.
More from this category
- Using the Website Code
- Using the Conversion Code
- Using the Visitor Labeling Code
- White-Label Settings
- Reset Project Data
- Choosing Your Project Settings
- Choosing a Conversion Counting Setting
- Using the Duplicate Conversion Filter
- Setting Up Click Fraud Alerts
- Choosing a Conversion Attribution Model
- Excluding IP Addresses From Tracking