Reset Project Data
You can reset a project to delete all associated visits, conversions, costs and revenue. Resetting a project won’t delete the project or the tracking links created under that project.
Reset a project by clicking on Choose a Project or the name of the currently selected project at the top left of the main menu in your account, then clicking on Settings.
On the Project Settings page, click the Reset Project Data button in the right column.
More from this category
- Using the Website Code
- Using the Conversion Code
- Using the Visitor Labeling Code
- White-Label Settings
- Delete a Project
- Choosing Your Project Settings
- Choosing a Conversion Counting Setting
- Using the Duplicate Conversion Filter
- Setting Up Click Fraud Alerts
- Choosing a Conversion Attribution Model
- Excluding IP Addresses From Tracking