Using the Website Code
The Website Code is a snippet of code that sends Improvely details about the visits to your website as they occur.
To add the code to your website:
Click the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the code to your computer’s clipboard. Alternatively, highlight the code with your mouse and press CTRL+C or CMD+C.
Paste the code into the HTML code of all pages of your website.
If your website has a common template or theme file like a header or footer, you can add it there.
We recommend pasting the Website Code just before the
</head>tag of your webpage or template.
More from this category
- Using the Conversion Code
- Using the Visitor Labeling Code
- White-Label Settings
- Reset Project Data
- Delete a Project
- Choosing Your Project Settings
- Choosing a Conversion Counting Setting
- Using the Duplicate Conversion Filter
- Setting Up Click Fraud Alerts
- Choosing a Conversion Attribution Model
- Excluding IP Addresses From Tracking